Saturday, January 1, 2011

Good boys go to heaven, bad ones go to London

(Saw this sentence on the street today on someone's shirt, by the way...)
On the new years's eve I went to a restaurant -that I don't remember the name- in front of the river and near the London Eye. Then we went to Cafe 1001 where we stayed till 6am, but we just got home at 8am because of the "after party", I mean, eating and looking for cabs and waiting and waiting... (and that for sure sucks)
Tomorrow I'm gonna go shopping!!!!! FINALLY! Louboutin is waiting for me, Jimmy Choo, H&M, French Connection, American Apparel, TopShop and the others stores as well (freaking out this moment!)
Another thing I've noticed and I'm so happy and so comfortable with that, is that EVERY place, every restaurant, bar, there is a Veggie/Vegan Menu and that's awesome, well, at least for me it is! And those veggie foods are so delicious, so tasty!
I'm sleepy, again... So I'm never gonna make any big post, just these little ones... But, fuck it

The video down here I recorded in Xel Ha, like a resort in Cancun



The following pics are: my NYE look...



And the flyer of the party

No comments:

Post a Comment