Friday, December 31, 2010

Bon voyage


Ok, this is gonna be this way, right?! Can't be in another... These days have been running so fast I couldn't even breathe. I'm already in London, tomorrow I'll probably go shopping (and I'm sure Topshop will be my first stop as my heart is telling me, tomorrow I'll give the names of every single store I went to and maybe I'll show what I found)






And by the way, I recorded this video in the 'Karaoke night' which was super funny! Tomorrow I'll post another video of some funny, different african guys playing some weird instruments.


We decided don't go to Chichen Itza, but we went to Xel Ha! Which is as nice as Chichen! I took a lots of pics that I posted on Facebook and I had an awesome 'Good Bye' day. I'm sorry again for don't posting in the last few days but I'm trying to have some time for my posts... (ps: I'm almost falling down on my pillow right now, so tired of flying...)




Till there, keep partying!

No comments:

Post a Comment