Wednesday, December 29, 2010

From tequila to punk rock

Omg I just can't believe I'm leaving Cancun right now! I mean, I met so nice people here, I had a fucking great time with everybody I don't wanna leave but... I am going to LONDON BABY! This vacations's gonna be unforgettable, I know that!
And oh, sorry I didn't post these days but I already told you, party hard every day makes me tired and lazy! hahaha I only have more 30 minutes so I can't write down here everything I want but next post I'll tell everything I did these days... I went to Xel Ha, almost had to go to the hospital blahblahblah... Lots of news. I'll tell u later! Until there, keep partying dude! Kisses <3 (Took that pic when I was at the beach 2 days ago, was late at night and I was looking some pics from my brazilian friends which I miss so bad)

No comments:

Post a Comment