Saturday, December 25, 2010

FELIZ NAVIDAD

Sorry, I didn't have time to post yesterday and the day before, my bad, but you know... Party had everyday and that's what I'm talking about! (Shots of tequila's face)

I didn't went to Chichen Itza yet, but I went to the beach (which is in front of my hotel), had the xmas's dinner and took some pics which I added in my facebook (my facebook) and met another people.


I should've posted here cause now I don't remember everything that happened these days... But I'm trying hard! And oh, my videocamera record the videos in a super weird format like .MOD, not .MP4 or .WMV and that's a problem cause my mac doesn't read this format, so I'll start to record with my Canon, k?!


I promisse I'll post something later! Kisses everyone and feliz navidad! 

1 comment: