Wednesday, December 22, 2010

CANCUN

Ok, 1st of all, this place is INSANE! Absolutely insane! But otherwise they're polite  -when sober-  just kidding!
I must say from the beginning that I'm not posting any video today, cause I tried to upload my stuff from my videocamera to my Mac but I just couldn't I don't know what happened but I couldn't do this, tomorrow I'll ask for help to my brother and I'll do it.
1, 2, 3 steps inside the Hotel and a men -probably the manager- came to us (me, my parents and my brother) with 4 glasses with champagne and when we ask him to take a pic of us instead of saying: SMILE or say X (like every one) he was like: "EVERBODY SAY SEX!" and we start laughing LOL (this pic it's in my bro's camera I'll post it here later)
My hotel is in front of the sea which is AMAZINGLY a mixture of the cleanest blue and the purest green I've ever seen!






I'm excited to go visit the Chichen Itza (Google it now) and I want so bad to go out to see how's the nightlife here (k, don't have to tell me it's fucking crazy i know)




By the way, I wanna meet someone, take pictures, wanna live a real adventure you know?! BUT C'MON THERE ARE JUST CHINESE (or japanese) PEOPLE HERE! And let me tell you a secret, I DON'T SPEAK CHINESE!
I wanna be quick or it'll be boring! Kisses everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment