Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Get this party started

After spending 30 hours traveling, and waiting hours between airplanes, airports and a several lines, I'm finally at my 1st stop. I was clearly stressed but now I know that it's worth it.
All of my baggage has over 80 pounds and that's not easy... But I have to keep the style, don't I?! And well, a lots of shoes, clothes, makeups, headbands, jewelry and electronics to photograph and record to make you up-to-date with everything that's goin' on around here...
This 1st post is just an introduction, I'll post another one right now telling about my 1st day here and I pretend to post every single day and include at these post a short video and pictures.
Hope u enjoy! ;) (Pic of me writing this post)
Ps: Sorry about my bad english, still practicing on it and If someone (brazilian reader) need help I'll post in portuguese 2, you decide it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment